Easton Baseball League registration is open for all boys and girls ages 4 through 12 (date of birth as of 4/30/19). Each year about 200 children participate in our Spring season from our T-Ball Division up through our Majors Division. The season runs from mid-April through mid-June with games on Saturday afternoons as well as various weeknight games/practices.
Please note the following steps which will assist in the registration process-
For First Time Registrants -
1) Go to www.eastonbaseballleague.com
2) Click Log-in (upper right) and then create an account for yourself.
3) Fill in the required info for your account.
4) Then, add children to your account filling out their required info (grade, DOB, doctor’s info….).
5) Then go to Registration (click the Registration logo on the main page) and register your child(ren) for the 2019 Spring Season.
Parents who wish to volunteer (Coach/Manage) can also do so during the registration process by clicking on the appropriate links.
You will be required to submit payment for your registration to be complete.
Our division breakout is as follows:
- Majors – Cost for season - $220.00. The Majors players will play all their games on the larger 50/70 field (50 feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate and 70 feet between each base) with 50/70 field rules such as leading and pickoffs. This division is for all eligible 7th graders, 6th graders, and 5th graders – although younger/less experienced 5th graders may choose to play in the Minors division instead by noting that in the Special Request section of Registration.
- Minor - Cost for season - $220.00. Played on the traditional 46/60 field – features full kid pitch, stealing, etc. This division is for 5th graders (those choosing to not play in Majors), 4th graders, and 3rd graders.
- Rookies - Cost for season - $220.00. Also played on the traditional 46/60 field – features combination of coach pitch/machine pitch. Games are played with outs, score is kept, and players bat in a continuous lineup. This division is for 2nd graders and 1st graders.
- TBall - Cost for season - $125.00. Played on a smaller size field with smaller team sizes (usually 6 – 8 per team). Batters hit the ball off a tee while learning the fundamentals of the game including batting, fielding, & throwing. This division is for those children in Kindergarten, Pre-K, and any child who turns 4 by April 30, 2019.
Please note the following key info (specifically for 1st, 3rd, & 5th graders) regarding registration and our division breakout for the 2019 Spring Season:
The registration website will automatically assign your child a division based on their Date of Birth. Thus, younger (born after April 30th) 5th, 3rd and 1st graders may automatically get assigned to Minors/Rookies/TBall at registration – we will manually fix this post-registration based on grade level.
Please note, play-ups are at the sole discretion of the Easton Baseball League Executive Board and President. Play-ups will be granted strictly based on safety concerns.
Key Spring Dates-
- Registration Deadline: February 15
- Player Evaluations: February 23rd(will be held for Majors and Minors divisions only)
- Teams announced: early/mid-March
- First practices (indoor): late March/early April
- First Games: week of April 22nd
- Opening Ceremonies – April 27st
If there are any questions with the registration process, please contact
Information Officer/Website – Rob McDermott (email@example.com)
EBL’s Registration Officers - Tom Pulie (Thomas.Pulie@cbre.com), or Bob Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Looking forward to a fun season - Opening Day Ceremonies will be here soon!